Gathering in 2013!
On Sunday, January 6, The Gathering moved to “Oskayak High School“ – 919 Broadway Ave.
Oskayak is an independent First Nations school under the wing of the Catholic School board. Oskayak is the Cree word for “young people” – there are 51 different first nations represented in the student body.
The Gathering at Broadway meets Sunday mornings at 10:30. We begin with brunch/coffee and then flow into our worship & teaching time.
Changing it up – below – in the round on May 5
The Gathering at Broadway…invites and welcomes you to join us!
Meeting at the “Oskayak High School” – 919 Broadway Ave. Click HERE for a map.
Kids? There is a “play mat” in our main meeting area where kids can play during our gathering. They are also invited to their own teaching time around 11:30.
Click HERE for short videos of our January 2013 baptisms.
- Open Community: embracing all backgrounds and places on the journey…Belonging to Believing
- Discipling Community: living by Word & Spirit…authentic spiritual growth
- Serving Community: learning & risking together…to serve each other & the Broadway area
Are you wondering if The Gathering @ Broadway could be for you? Here are a few ways to help you discern:
- Are you looking for a spiritual community in the Broadway area of Saskatoon?
- Do you have spiritual questions and need a place to safely ask them? Regardless of background, you are welcome.
- Do you live in or love to spend time in the Broadway area?
- Do you have a church background, but haven’t gone in awhile? It is OK to come “just as you are” and see if our community is a place where you could re-connect.
- Do you believe in mentoring? We have a lot of young single adults and couples…if you are more “life experienced” and would enjoy connecting with younger people, we would love to have you join us.
- Please feel free to email Pastor Don (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have further questions.
“All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals, and to prayer…and the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved.” Acts 2: 42 & 47 (NLT)
For more general information about multi-site, click here.