Forest Grove Community Church strives to build up the family and encourages parents to be the spiritual leaders of their kids. It is our goal to aid parents in helping their kids take ownership of their spiritual lives by the time they reach the end of Grade 12. With this in mind, there are several simple truths we emphasize with each age.
Senior High Age:
Genuine Faith-God can be trusted.
- Spiritual Priorities-God wants to be first in my life.
- Basic Confidence-God knows who I am, even when I doubt myself.
- Moral Boundaries-True freedom can only be experienced within God’s boundaries.
- Wise Choices-I have the ability to make the wise choice.
- Healthy Friendships-My relationships can determine my direction in life.
- Unselfish Love-God desires me to put others before myself.
Tuesday Nights 7:30-10:00 p.m.
We meet every Tuesday night from 7:30-10:00 at Forest Grove Community Church. Our main goal is to help Sr. High youth to choose to receive and proclaim God’s love and holiness. Each week we play a game, worship God, learn from the Bible, and discuss stuff (life, God, faith, and anything else happening in the world and people’s lives) in small groups. To let more about what’s happening at Forest Grove Youth visit our website at www.groveyouth.com/srhigh. To sign up for the LOUDMOUTH (a weekly email that let’s you know about our regular events) click here. Kevin Wiens gives leadership to Senior High Youth ministry at FGCC.