GroveYouth exists to know, experience, and follow Jesus together. We want to be a community seeking to know Jesus, discovering our identity in Him, engaging in the local church, and sharing Jesus’ love with others.
Alexandra Bremner’s Celebration of Life
11:00am on Saturday, September 18th
Because of the Government Restrictions that become effective as of September 17th and the internal policies of Forest Grove Community Church, we are asking that all who participate in our programs regard these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of our building.
- We will have masks and hand sanitizer available for you.
- Observe physical distancing as much as possible.
- We will have distanced seating available for those who prefer it.
- Ask about the comfort level of others before pursuing a hug or a handshake (or any other physical touch).
- All drinks and snacks will be pre-packaged or prepared and served in a Covid safe way (gloved and masked).
- Forest Grove Community Church is requiring that all volunteers that work with those that are aged 12 and under be fully vaccinated.
- Our church endorses full vaccination (for those who are eligible) to participate in all other events in our community.
Fridays // 7:00-9:30pm
Beginning September 17, 2021
Tuesdays // 7:30-9:30pm
Beginning September 14, 2021
ALL YEAR WAIVER
As with the beginning of every GroveYouth year, we ask the parents // caregivers to fill out an all-year waiver for their students to participate in our programming. You will only need to fill it out once per school year.