Skip to the content
- Jesus first got my attention at a VBS program in 33rd street MB Church when I was 10 years. The speaker was Mrs. Myrtle Wiff (missionary) and I gave my heart to the Lord.
- A faith marker in my life was when I was 15 years old and I rededicated my life to the Lord through Charlene Lutzer at a Revival meeting. That is when God became very real to me and I became excited about my faith and it became personal and real.
- Right now (through this season of covid) I have learned to become more reliant on God…learning very much patience and learning to accept change. I am depending very much on his word and praying for guidance and direction through prayer. I have learned that I can be a blessing to my seniors even though I cannot see them in person.
- Philippians 4:13 “ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”….the verse given to me at my baptism…has always been my strength when I am weak.
- I LOVE Forest Grove Community Church. Ever since we started attending here 25 years ago, we felt welcomed and encouraged. People were friendly and hospitable…inviting us into their homes with other couples so we could get to know many others. Through the years I have come to love this church and its congregants even more. Since I started on staff here 19 years ago, |I have been supported, encouraged and blessed.